Monday, November 23, 2009

First Hair Cut

Saturday Joaquin got his first haircut. I was amazed at how well he did. I thought for sure I was going to have to give him a bottle so he would let someone near his head with scissors but he did great even though it took almost 30 minutes to cut his hair! And that was after about 30 minutes of waiting for his turn.

Later on Saturday we went to Akron to visit with Jim and Laura and Connie and Jerry. Joaquin met Christopher for the first time. Christopher was born July 25, 2009 so Joaquin is almost exactly 1 year older than him and Christopher is the same height as Joaquin was at that age only he is 2 pounds heavier. It's amazing to see the difference in their sizes and remember that just a year ago Joaquin was that small!

Sunday I took Joaquin to get his Christmas pictures taken. They turned out great and hopefully soon I can get those posted.















No comments: