Monday, March 30, 2009

I love my Daddy

Joaquin is growing up so fast! He still loves to put everything in his mouth, which as you can see from this blog includes anything from spoons to phones to Daddy's head! He has also started saying "da da" like crazy. One day he said it for 45 minutes straight! I keep trying to get him to say "ma ma" and he will on occasion but not like he says "da da." He is done with his antibiotic and is feeling much better although he still has a stuffy nose. He is getting increasingly more difficult to change as he keeps turning himself over while we are trying to change his diaper. And I do mean "we".... if we are both available we usually both do it b/c it's getting that hard! He is always trying to reach for the light switch, so maybe if we moved the changing table, but I don't know where else we would put it... and I'm not really sure it would help.









No comments: