Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rollin some more

No pics for this yet, but I just wanted to post an update that Tuesday morning when I went to get Joaquin out of his crib he was laying on his tummy with one arm out of his swaddle! I placed him on his back so I could unswaddle him but before I could do that he rolled himself back onto his tummy. I placed him again on his back and as soon as I'd finished unswaddling him he rolled himself back onto his tummy! I tried to put him down for a nap without swaddling him, but that was still unsuccessful... but hopefully soon he won't need to be swaddled anymore. Grammy happened to be in the area today and she stopped by hoping to be able to see him roll over, but Joaquin was just not in the mood this afternoon. Grammy did however get to see how everything... and I do mean everything goes into his mouth. The dog we made at Build-a-Bear, the phone GiGi and GP bought Joaquin, even the parrot that Jonathan and Anna bought him.... I really need to get a video of him with the parrot, hopefully this week I'll get the time to do that.

No comments: