Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Bath




On the day Joaquin turned 4 weeks old he finally lost his umbilical cord stump. I went in to change him in the middle of the night and there was something on his back. Turns out in all his wiggling he had loosened it and it had traveled beneath him. Grammy Janet was of course thrilled because this meant we could finally give Joaquin a real bath and she would be able to get the pictures she had been waiting for. I uploaded the pictures to Kodak for everyone to see... they are quite amusing, but here are some for you to see here. Also, earlier this week I accidentally took a video when I was trying to take a picture, and it was pretty cute, so I decided to keep it and upload it here.

1 comment:

Leighann said...

Joaquin is absolutely adorable and responded the same way Porter did when he got his first bath. I'll check back often. :O)

Leighann